Monday, December 26, 2011

No news is good news.

Haven't posted in quite some time, but our philosophy in our house is "no news is good news." Colt had an awesome CHRISTmas, even if he slept through every round of gift giving! Lots of new toys, he loves his activity mat :) But, what made the holiday the best is the fact that we have him here with us. He completes our family, that's for sure!

Since we began therapy, Colt has been doing so much! Although he still hasn't mastered rolling over, he is moving around in every other possible way.  I think that it's just going to take a few more weeks of trying and he'll get where he wants to be!

We see neurology on the 6th, and I am so ready to hear what his doctors have to say. He has been seizure free since September 10 and I think that is a HUGE DEAL! From what I have read from other 1p36 families, seizures are often frequent and hard to control. I thank God daily that we do not have that worry right now. After that appointment, we have cardiology in March. Other 1p36 families that I follow do not mention many heart concerns, so I'm wondering if that aspect of Colt is different from the rest. 

Colt's night/day confusion is still a big issue here at home. He is so wide awake at night, especially the hours of 2-4 a.m. I still haven't been able to figure out how to fix this one, I just hope that one of his doctors can help us with a non-medication solution.

All and all, things are great for us and Mr. Colt right now :)

 Sound asleep!

Matching racoon toboggans!

No comments:

Post a Comment